Saturday, January 21, 2017 • St. Cloud State University • 9:30 am to 5:00 pm
KidSing is an annual festival open to ALL CHILDREN in the 3rd, 4th or 5th grades. More than 200 young singers from across the area will gather for a day full of fun music-making and meeting new friends. It is co-hosted by The St. John's Boys' Choir and the SCSU Cantabile Girls' Choir. Students will experience rehearsals with expert clinicians and conductors and will perform a concert for the community in Ritsche Auditorium at SCSU at the end of the day. This is a fabulous opportunity for any child with an interest in singing and it is COMPLETELY FREE!
Registration Deadline EXTENDED: Friday, January 20 at 8:00 pm
Here's some important information that you and your son or daughter will need to know for the day...
- Participants should arrive by 9:15 am.
- Enter through the west entrance of the Performing Arts Center
- The parent/guardian should come to check in with their child. At this time, you will receive one (1) complimentary ticket to the concert.
What They Should Bring
- a bottle of drinking water marked clearly with their full name on it
- a nutritious lunch for lunch break; snacks will be provided in the afternoon break
What They Should Wear
- comfortable clothes for the day
- all participants will receive a FREE T-SHIRT to wear for the performance
- comfortable long pants and shoes
- The concert will begin at 4:00 pm in Ritsche Auditorium in Stewart Hall. Doors will open at 3:45 pm.
- As mentioned earlier, one (1) complimentary ticket will be given to you when you check in earlier that day. Additional tickets are available at the door at a cost of $5
- Following the concert, participants will be brought out from their holding rooms by Festival Staff to meet their parents. Parents should wait in the lobby area until this time.